Tips and Strategies

Baccarat Info Presents: Punto Banco

March 28, 2015
baccarat info 3

Baccarat directory games are both fun and lucrative. In fact, if you wish to earn big bucks never leaving your comfortable chair, baccarat info games are the means to do it. The game referred to simply as “baccarat” is, in fact, called punto banco, and is one of actual baccarat variations.

Punto Banco – Tableau

Punto banco baccarat info games are labeled games of chance and often likened to roulette, though this isn’t really true. If you know bet types and drawing rules (tableau), you will actually be able to draft a viable strategy that will increase your odds at winning dramatically. Let us start with the drawing rules, then.

Baccarat Info Player Drawing Rules:

1. If the total is 0 – 5: the player draws the third card;

2. If the total is 6 or 7: the player stands.

Baccarat Info Banker Drawing Rules:

1. The player has two cards only: solely the banker is taken into account. The same tableau from above applies.

2. The player has three cards:

1.If the total is 2 or 3: banker draws with 0 – 4 and stands with 5 – 7;

2. If the total is a 4 or 5: banker draws with 0 – 5, and stands with 6 – 7;

3. If the total is a 6 or 7: banker draws with 0 – 6, and stands with 7;

4. If the total is 8: banker draws with 0 – 2, and stands with 3 – 7;

5. If the player has an Ace/ 9 /10: banker draws with 0 – 3, and stands with 4 – 7.

Drawing rules are applied if neither the banker nor the player have a score of 8 or 9. Banker bets are paid at a 95% rate by most baccarat info casinos, whereas a tie rate is usually 8 to 1 odds. A 5% commission goes to the house regardless of the outcome. And that, in a nutshell, is how things stand with baccarat info games.

Baccarat Info

The last piece of advice is: always play at licensed baccarat sites! At Baccarat Info, you’ll find exactly those recommended, so make sure to sign up and collect generous bonuses offered by them. All of the sites recommended here are safe, guarantee payouts and offer best bonuses around. Enough said! Sign up today for the finest baccarat info offer on the web!

Homepage text

Welcome to Baccarat Info

December 12, 2014
baccarat info

Baccarat Info

This site is completely dedicated to the wonderful gaming experience of online baccarat info casinos. If you click on our links and banners, you will be guided to some of the best sites around! All baccarat info links we provide lead to safe and licensed sites, so don’t worry about your cyber safety. In case you are merely a baccarat info  beginner, we urge you to take a look at our article archive and browse away. We have plenty of baccarat info and advice to help you get started!

Free bonuses

Whether you a rookie or a pro, you will notice that playing baccarat info  casino games online has its advantages. First of all, you will get many free bonuses and promotions. Secondly, you can play baccarat info games whenever you feel like it, without pondering about gas money or closing hours. Yes, online casinos are open around the clock. And yes, they offer many different games on top of baccarat info games.  Keno, Craps, Roulette, and Blackjack are only a few of the most popular ones. And they have many variations, special themes, and can even be downloaded!

Best casinos at Baccarat Info

The choice is yours. Just pick the right casino from our baccarat info site list, sign up, and start collecting those free bonuses waiting for you! Trust us on this one: you won’t find better baccarat links anywhere else!


Tips and Strategies

Baccarat Info: Basics For Beginners

December 12, 2014
baccarat info 2

Hello again and welcome to Baccarat Info! We will talk about basics for the beginners out there, in this particular article. Baccarat is a fairly simple casino game that anyone can learn to play in a matter of minutes. Of course, it is important to know the rules and the objective of the game, what beginners too often tend to overlook. The objective of a baccarat info game is to get the score of 8 or 9.

Continue Reading…